Chapter 7: Innovation Teams
Summary: I formed Innovation Teams as a way to provide teachers with the support they needed during the time I was a technology integrator. The teams functioned differently than the typical tech teams as we studied innovative teaching pedagogies and analyzed our own assumptions in order to bring innovative teaching into their classrooms.
- How would you implement a team that followed the structure of the Innovation Teams?
- What changes would you make to adapt the team to your needs?
- List three ways the team could support you and your colleagues.
- List two potential challenges with the Innovation Teams.
- List two potential solutions for each challenge.
- What is something you learned from this chapter that you can implement tomorrow?